Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i hate youtube.com

When it comes to youtube.com, I can't stand it… some people should never be on youtube.com, or never have a camera too. I think it’s a cool idea for some reason, like tutorials for programs, pro-tools and photo shop. But have some dude talking about star wars and star trek (damn geeks). But why, why would you put yourself out doing something stupid or dangerous can shooting your friend with a .45 caliber hand cannon. Or putting up some video about you shooting 15 fools in the head and posting it, stupid people should never get a hold of a computer, or a video camera as well. But NO, someone had to have this idea, to put their ugly asses on the internet. And then someone else said ‘that was funny, I want more,’ but what I learned from this is that putting a video on the internet isn’t hard at all. 15 seconds later I have my video on my phone, sent it to youtube.com and two minutes later, I’m watching it on the internet.