Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scariest thing about the internet

One of the things that scared me about the Internet is that kids and adults can get information about making bombs and make-shifted weapons. I know because I’ve done it, it was easy to find, I had the materials and it gives step-by-step pictures on how to build them. Children do not need to read this sort of material, these kids can make the weapons and take them to school and hurt themselves and others. Another thing that pisses me off about Internet is that we can access this by going to Google and looking it up on the Internet and it comes up with 7 million (underestimating) searches come up. When people can get these things this easy, it becomes a problem. People can get really hurt this way, not only themselves, others as well. It is time for things like things to put down.